We use own personalization and advertising cookies, and perform analysis of use of our website and improve our services. If you continue to browse, consider accepting their use. You can change the settings or get more information click here.
It's a 6-month paid internship with meal and accommodation included.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will act as assistant to the Waiters and collect food and/or drink orders.
- Assist Waiters with serving food and/or drinks, if necessary.
- Assist in serving the food, beverage as directed by the waiter/supervisor.
- Carry out duties as directed by the Waiter under the supervision of the Restaurant management.
- Implement set standards at all times.
- Strives to a minimize breakage and wastage and follows proper procedures when disposing of garbage.
- Attends various training session with the aim to further improve his/her level of performance.
- Helps to set up special events and functions as instructed by the Supervisors.
- Follows company guidelines regarding uniforms and personal hygiene.
- Attends all the trainings as per directed by the supervisors.
- Must be self-disciplined and be able to communicate with the guest and other departments.
- Must be a self-motivated person with an eye for detail.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions and see to the completion to the task assigned.
- Must be a good time keeper.
Complimentary accommodation nearby the hotel premises. Shared rooms of 2 or 3 roommates depending on the room's size. Linen equipment provided by the hotel.
3 free meals/per day, 7 days/per week. Meals are served at t the staff's restaurant.
Monthly bonus of 50€ paid in total at the end of the internship only and if it ends successfully.
Free airport transfer from the airport by arrival.
6 working days per week
Languages: English, Finnish, German, Russian
Employment opportunity after internship
> Upload your CV in "Profile settings"
> Tick all sectors in "Edit profile" to apply for all internships